Tuesday, October 17, 2006

NANOWRIMO Time Again!

It's almost November. That means it's almost time for National Novel Writing Month (NANOWRIMO). This is your opportunity to lose your sanity for 30 days while trying to write a 50,000-word novel. It's a lot more fun than it sounds, and the novel doesn't need to be any good (but you just might surprise yourself). This is all about creating art, and I can't think of many things that are more important than that. Jump in. Make the world a better place. At least read about it at the official NANOWRIMO website. It's all pretty interesting and funny even if you decide not to participate. I'll be trying it again this year, and I'll post updates here. You can also follow my progress at the NANOWRIMO site by checking my user name, "Tullio."

No comments: