Monday, September 11, 2006

Ed's Oracle Update

Several folks have asked about my novel, and I find myself struggling to describe it. I figure that's not a good sign. So, I've spent some time trying to summarize the whole thing in one sentence. Here is what I have so far:

A small town short-order cook faces ancient mythology, quantum physics, and government conspiracies as he reluctantly seeks the truth about mysterious events surrounding him.

OK, it's a little wordy, but it's a start. Go ahead. Try to describe Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance in one sentence.

Like I promised earlier, it's not about bikes or politics (despite the reference to government conspiracies). Think The DaVinci Code meets The Andy Griffith Show.

1 comment:

Tarik Saleh said...

Zen and the art of motorcycle maintnance:

"Man goes on self indulgent journey of discovery, can't get past page 112, boring."