Saturday, January 27, 2007

Ed's Oracle Update

A while back I asked folks to prod me about my progress on my novel, Ed's Oracle. Nobody has asked, and it's likely that nobody really cares. However, it helps keep me motivated. So, I'll do a pretend prodding:

So, do you have a publisher for your book, yet?

A publisher? I haven't even finished the rewrite!

Oh. So, how's the rewrite coming?

I have one chapter done (almost). Actually, it's starting to move along. I have to fit the rewrite in between Tullio's stuff, Heron stuff, other writing projects, family stuff (how in the world can two little kids such up so much damn energy? I'm exhausted by the time they go to bed!). So, it isn't going to be quick even if all goes well. I'm just trying to keep making progress.

Yawn.

OK, so it's not the most interesting thing in the world. I'll put something about bikes up here soon. I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it, man. Baby steps. Commit to writing something everyday, even if its just notes for an idea. Commit to writing a chunk of novel at least once a week. HTH